Last updated: Oct 16, 2017 | 799 จำนวนผู้เข้าชม | ตำแหน่งว่าง
About ActionAid Thailand
ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
ActionAid Thailand is expanding its operations and looking for highly skills and motivated Thai nationality with good English communication skills to fill the following position:
Project Manager (EU Land rights)
Project period: 4 years
Office location: Bangkok, Thailand
Contract period: From January 2018 with renewable on a yearly basis
Benefit: 38 annual leave days including public holiday, provident fund, life and health insurance
Application close on 15 Nov 2017
REMARK: This position is open for THAI nationality only.
About this Position:
The main role of the position involves the management of the Project -“Securing rights to land and natural resources for landless and land-poor communities in three regions of Thailand” at provincial district and village levels, ensuring effective implementation and that it is in line with the original proposal and donor requirements. The Project Manager will work closely with the partners in the field and will base at AAT office in Bangkok.
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in social sciences, development studies or management
• At least 5 years relevant experience in a multi-culture working environment, preferably an NGO with management experience
• Experience in designing, setting up and coordinating the monitoring, evaluation and impact assessment systems and processes of a project
• Proven experience in working with local partners, community development and engaging with local authorities
• Thorough understanding of development and human right issues in the country
• Sound knowledge in the political, social, economic and historic environment in which ActionAid's poverty alleviation programmes are operating at both national and community levels
• Understanding of the project cycle management
• Knowledge of the realities of development partners, donor institutions, government agencies and the not-for-profit sector in the country
• Good understanding of normal practice in non-profit organizations
• Good at spoken and written English communication
An application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements and expected salary along with an updated CV including two referees should be sent by 15 November 2017 to Jobs.email@example.com
For more details of each position, please call us at 02-279-6601-2 Ext. 103.