Last updated: Apr 11, 2018 | 45 จำนวนผู้เข้าชม | ตำแหน่งว่าง
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES WITH ACTIONAID THAILAND
ActionAid International is social justice organization working with poor and excluded people to address the structural causes of poverty and injustice. Established in 1972, ActionAid is currently working in 47 Countries in Africa, Americas, Asia and Europe.
ActionAid Thailand has been working on Rights to Education, Women’s Rights and Securing Rights to Land and Natural Resources in different part of Thailand.
ActionAid Thailand welcomes young people, especially young women, to take advantage of its internship program opportunities. The internship program aims to provide a practical learning environment for young people, to enable them to gain knowledge and understanding and obtain work experience in the development sector.
An internship is not a regular position in ActionAid’s staffing structure. Interns are not ActionAid employees and do not have a specific position title or set job description but have learning objectives for their particular placement.
ActionAid Thailand is looking for an energetic young people who are willing to learn and work in below sectors as an intern.
> Programs (Education, Women’s Rights, Land and Natural Resources, Communication and Documentation, Monitoring and Evaluation)
> Public fund raising
> Human Resources and organization development
> Admin and Logistics
> Finance and IT etc.,
- Energetic with a commitment to working for the development sector
- Intermediate level of English
- University graduate
- Between 22-27 years
- Must be available for full time work placement for six months
- Must be prepared to travel to remote villages
The Intern’s primary responsibility is to undertake the assigned related tasks aimed at furthering their learning objectives to the best of her or his ability as directed.
Term and Conditions
- Fixed monthly allowances for food, medical and local travel will be provided to interns
- When requested to travel outside of his/ her placement for ActionAid official purposes the cost of travel, food and accommodation will be provided.
- Insurance (personal accidental and hospitalization) for interns will be covered through ActionAid’s Policies
- The duration of an ActionAid internship is six months with the possibility of an extension.
Applicants should send their CV and along with motivation letter expressing their suitability and interest in the internship to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2018
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified and invited for an interview.