ActionAid is an international organisation, working with over 25 million people in more than 40 countries for a world free from poverty and injustice. ActionAid Thailand (AAT) is part of the ActionAid International Federation and has been working with people and communities in Thailand for a decade, addressing issues related to poverty, human rights, education, and women’s and youth’s empowerment.
Benefit: Performance bonus, social security, life insurance, health and accident insurance, provident fund and annual leave of 21 days.
Reporting to the Fundraising and Communications Manager, the Public Fundraising Officer is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Public Fundraising department which aims to grow AAT's base of supporters through recruiting new supporters and engaging existing supporters to deliver increased voluntary income. The officer's responsibilities include managing in-house and outsource F2F Fundraising teams, developing Retention Program activities, organising special events, coordinating with suppliers, monitoring and reporting on campaign performances, and supporting communications.
- Develop and manage public fundraising/acquisition programmes such as face-to-face fundraising, special events etc.
- Work with external agencies, organisers, entities and individuals to develop and implement public fundraising programmes.
- Work with the Programme and Communications teams to develop fundraising products, collaterals and propositions to target new supporters.
- Contribute to developing ways to maximise fundraising, community engagement and retention activities to strengthen donor loyalty such as donor visits.
- Monitor external market trends to keep up to date with innovative fundraising and marketing techniques and industry best practice.
- Ensure that supporters are updated with any changes to fundraising best practice, charity law and brand.
- Manage and support the internal and external F2F fundraising team to maximize their acquisition capacity.
- Provide inputs to the annual budget development.
- Forecast income and expenditure levels for own areas of work and monitor these against budget and forecast.
- Meet regularly with line manager to review progress of activities and update plans.
- Develop, implement and update assigned fundraising activity work plan to ensure achievement of public fundraising target on a sustainable basis.
- Ensure reporting to supporters is in line with agreed supporters communications plan.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Thai nationality with good English communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or any relevant field from a recognised institution.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in Marketing or Events Management.
- Experience in managing external agencies/suppliers/vendors.
- Experience in budgeting and planning.
- Good understanding of marketing and public fundraising.
- Good presentation and communications skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Thai.
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
An application letter indicating why you would like to join ActionAid Thailand along with expected salary, an updated CV including two referees should be sent by by 5 March 2019 to Jobs.email@example.com.
We respect all applications but we will respond only to the shortlisted candidates. The position is open for THAI nationals only. For more details of each position, please call us at 02-279-6601-2 Ext. 103.